Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP is currently experiencing intermittent issues

Conversationalist

AARP is currently experiencing intermittent issues

AARP Rewards is currently experiencing intermittent issues

This may impact functionalities such as engagement with earn activities, purchasing gift cards and the redemption of catalog items.

The site is expected back up shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience.

This is what I see on my screen this early afternoon. I cannot do anything with the rewards section. Also, there's no mention of this in the forum. So...FYI for anyone interested.

xvxcv.png

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Conversationalist

Message is gone, and everything seems back to normal(?) now. At least, I can do my normal activities. Sweet! 🙂

The message is back!

There's zero ways to redeem or earn right now. FYI!

' AARP Rewards is currently experiencing intermittent issues. This may impact functionalities such as engagement with earn activities, purchasing gift cards and the redemption of catalog items. The site is expected back up shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience.'

Periodic Contributor

I've played the Trivia games for the past 2 days. I see a message that I received 200 points for playing but instead my reward points went down by 800 points today and at least 500 points yesterday.  Has anyone else had this happen?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Aside from the ongoing issues with earning points, now, I, at least, can’t even redeem the ones I have.

And I do have plenty to redeem for today.

But I can’t.

So I wonder how this works out. For the people who have time to fiddle around with the site all day, and they get there redemptions in, they have more chances to win in the sweepstakes.

Oh well…

You really have got to have good luck today; that’s for sure. 

Conversationalist

It seems the site is back up. For me it is. Although, slow to load.

Update: Spoke too soon, seems the message has been moved to the top of the 'Earn' points page, now, still zero credit for any action. 🤓

Periodic Contributor

I was finally able to enter the sweepstakes I wanted to.

As I said, folks really need the luck today.

The AARP Awards site: it’s like a box of chocolates.

You never know what you’re going to get when you try to earn or redeem points.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP