Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Rewards is a disapointment

Message 11 of 37

Hello @k380494p 

Cabelas $50 Wkly Instant Win was a couple of weeks ago, you can see exactly when by viewing Weekly Instant Wins.

I won the $50 Michael's Weekly Instant Win😊  I'd like to win Lord & Taylor.  Good luck if you're trying to win😊

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 37

I don't even log in anymore its a waste of my time the first time I've been here in a while, only because of this thread, don't think I will be renewing I've gotten ZIP for discounts.and the articles suck they must think we are stupid. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 37

@HeidiM17876   A Cabela's $50 egift card?  My instant win option for the day is a $5 Macy's card and my weekly instant win is a Lord and Taylor.  Are we not all seeing the same instant wins?  There is nothing at all from Cabela's on my Redeem Page.  ????????

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 37

How wonderful for you. I've been involved over 2 yrs but never won. Old program was better but I monitored the winners which I did find few same people winning often some very nice prizes. Not sure whats behind the decision of winners. But this is me doesn't represent others. Have a winning experience. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 37

Welcome @HeidiM17876 

Congrats on the Wkly Instant Win😀 There were daily deals for points or points/cash combination at 2pm ET daily, that members tried to win and no limits, more Sweeps that members wanted and you could bid on Auctions for deals.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 37

I'm new to the AARP site and am not familiar with how the old rewards points worked.  However, I did just win a $50 Cabelas e-gift card which was a winner of the day.  So I know you can win things at  no cost to you.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 37

Completely agree rewards lack mainly using rewards points. AARP why? Get rid of mat, pill holder, golf, picture designer. We want gift cards that are valid in all states. This is truly sad!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 37

Hello @andrewtoo 

Andrew so do I, thus my immediate post at the beginning "Are Points Only Gift Cards Gone Forever??? "

It can be done, and it's also what I want without the limits @AARPTeri .

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 37

I'm still holding out hope.  If I don't ask for what I want then I will surely not get what I want.  I haven't given up on AARP Rewards just yet.  This program can improve its rewards offerings.  If they reduce  the "experiences" then that would give them more funds to offer cards for points.

Card offerings for points will very likely sell out...like the daily deal. If they are  good card offerings, then they should sell out.

I ask for what I want.  I know that AARP Rewards can offer gift cards for point only; they have done it before and they can do it again.  I'm still interested in these gift card offerings for points only. @AARPTeri 

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!🥧🍗🥧🍗

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 37

I have to agree. This new AARP Rewards is definitely a disappointment. I enjoyed the old reward system, but this doesn't offer rewards that interest me, especially given the minimal discounts provided. I wish they would just return to the old system. I am not sure what motivated them to go this route, other than profit.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors