Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Rewards is a disapointment

Message 1 of 35

@jimmiezwei- on behalf of Anne, you are most welcome! 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 35

@AARPAnneH Thank You so much

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 35

Plus, we tried to use a local deal and they didn't know anything about it.

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 35

@jimmiezwei - happy to help. I've adjusted the mailings on your membership account that you requested to stop. Please allow up to 12 weeks as some materials are pre-printed. Have a great day!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 35

@AARPJodeeR 

how can I have my name and mailing adress removed from the pre printed mailing list.

I have looked everywhere under profile and only see the option to quit getting email.  emails I am ok with, just don't want all the junk postal mailings.

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 35

@catladyrn I'm here to help! I adjusted your mailings, so please allow up to 12 weeks for them to stop and have your name removed from the pre printed mailing list. Your renewal gift had been back ordered, so I've sent it today and it will arrive in about 4 weeks. Enjoy!  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 35

Hello @catladyrn 

I understand, an overwhelming amount of problems with new program after all the hype.  Not a lot members interested in and several regular folks don't come to Community now.  Truly a cause for members to think twice when renewal comes up.  Some major improvements are in order.  You will be missedSmiley Sad

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 35

I only bother to check in about once a month to see if anything's improved.  The rewards are not even worth the aggravation involved in logging in.  

My 3 year membership is up this month and I don't think I'm renewing.  Last time I renewed, I was supposed to receive a gift, which never came.  My emails to customer service apparently did not merit the courtesy of a reply.  But they have no problem sending me advertising for their overpriced insurance, over and over and over.  Not to mention, the AARP publications that come with the membership are written at about a third-grade level, as if that's what AARP thinks of its members.  So seeing the Rewards program turned into a joke is just the final straw.  Buh-bye, AARP.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 35

Hello @k380494p 

Cabelas $50 Wkly Instant Win was a couple of weeks ago, you can see exactly when by viewing Weekly Instant Wins.

I won the $50 Michael's Weekly Instant Win😊  I'd like to win Lord & Taylor.  Good luck if you're trying to win😊

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 35

I don't even log in anymore its a waste of my time the first time I've been here in a while, only because of this thread, don't think I will be renewing I've gotten ZIP for discounts.and the articles suck they must think we are stupid. 

Kudos
Views