Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Rewards is UNFAIR with Wins....Why?

Trusted Social Butterfly

AARP Rewards is UNFAIR with Wins....Why?

Hello General Community,

What do you think about this?  It could happen to you!!!  This issue has been escalated (3) times to no avail.

@AARPTeri has sent me incorrect email address to send proof of Instant Win to and then messaged me back to say it's not a correct address.

AARP has provided everyone on my post concerning the Lord & Taylor Gift Card and email with a replacement accept me.

All legitimate problems and complaints are being hidden now.  Why is AARP not sending me the email and there are no issues with my Inbox being full, and no other AARP emails are being returned. 

Never received any of the (3) times claimed it was sent.  I will gladly post the issue is resolved when that happens or will it happen?

is there a problem with me getting the email or am I the only one that will be excluded?  Why am I getting the run around?

I’m posting here so this will not be hidden.

Thanks for sending me the email in advance.

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@mi4090 We are resending the replacement gift card email today to the alternate email that you provided yesterday. You will see it in your email inbox shortly. 

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPCaroline 

Hello General Community,

AARP Rewards finally sent me the Lord & Taylor replacement cardSmiley Happy.  Thanks Management.

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP