Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Rewards Maintenance Wednesday 1/18/23 2-6 a.m. EST

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Rewards Maintenance Wednesday 1/18/23 2-6 a.m. EST

AARP Rewards will be conducting maintenance Wednesday, August 10, 2022 between 2- 10 a.m. ET.  

Users will not be able to engage with some Rewards pages and some earn points pages at this time.  

We apologize for any inconvenience.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hi @AARPTeri 🙂

I know you are aware of the correct date but maybe some members may not be....especially newbies

the part : AARP Rewards will be conducting maintenance Wednesday, August 10, 2022 between 2- 10 a.m. ET.

should be:

AARP will be performing maintenance on Wednesday 01/18/2023, 2am to 6am EST. During this time users will not be able to login, purchase items from AARP Rewards, join or renew with AARP.  Thank you for your patience.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

take care ~Allen

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@AARPTeri 

A big Kudos👍 to AARP for finally fixing this website! It was getting to the point where it was no longer worth the effort to earn and spend points. It is great to earn points and to see them added immediately to my point total. Thank you AARP! So far, so good.

Regular Contributor

Yes, the good news is I have had no video issues for about weeks and counting. The BAD news is that now most of the daily videos are now weekly. Geesh, AARP.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP