Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

AARP Rewards Gateway Timeout

I have been trying to access AARP Rewards.  I get the following error message:

504 Gateway Time-out

Contributor

I am getting this message this morning...was fine last night. Anyone know what is causing it?

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM 

No 504 Error thus far today.  Played two videos and checked that I received points for them on the Transaction History.  Entered instant wins, had a little trouble pulling up official rules on a couple of them however it worked itself out after a few attempts.
Thanks

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@andrewtoo Thanks for the update! Be sure to let us know if you have any further site issues 🙂

0 Kudos
Contributor

I've been able to access Rewards once. The very first time I signed up. Since then, almost two years now, I have not received anything from them (email, newsletter, point summary, etc.) and have not been able to access Rewards. Customer Service has never been able to help the several times I've called and chatted. Some reward.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@k380494p @andrewtoo  Have you been able to access AARP Rewards? The site is up and running properly. 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

@AARPJanelleM   Yes, I have been able to access AARP Rewards with no issues today.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@k380494p Fantastic, you're welcome! 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

working fine for me

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LR54 Great!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

same here: 

504 Gateway Time-out

AndrewToo
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP