Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP Rewards = Excessive clicks

Message 11 of 18

Hello @sjean65 

I'm assuming your Transaction History is working.  Transaction History is an easy way to view your points balance, see what you redeemed points on, etc.  If your Transaction History stops working with the black information banner you will have a different opinion😉

It took me (13) days at the beginning of New Rewards program to complete every yearly, monthly and daily activities on the website.  I've done everything, and just repeating activities now.  

I have a work around for keeping abreast of what's been completed from 9/25/19.

So glad for that.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 18

yeah we can do that but why make it so slow and multiple clicks to get back to the next quiz or video

and who cares about history

i want to see what i havent done not what i have already done

even having page numbers to click on would help

could go back to page i was previously on not click see more several times

really need to work on this slow awkward site

so many AARP members not happy 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 18

Hello @HokiePoq & @Brightpool 

I think everyone is feed up with the "See More" button.  It's not good for your finger, hand and wrist to continuously scroll to get to

your destination.

That link doesn't work for me, so that makes (3) of us.  Community has been asking for See More button to be removed since 1st day, guess they'll change it at their discretion.Screenshot_2020-01-25-11-31-44.png

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 18

From that link, I got "Access Denied. You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action."

Enjoy!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 18

@grdolphin 

I am replying as this is an even more annoying problem to me at the end of the month.   And it is one that could be fixed without changing the whole program.   

I am on screen 14 doing quizzes this month.  I like the quizzes....learn something plus 450 points each.    One must not only filter and apply but scroll down 14 times, click the infamous Seymour button 14 times, etc. to reach a new quiz.    I would like to do all of them before the month ends.   

I did try to use the other thread link but got "Access Denied".   

Thanks for bringing my pet peeve to attention.   

A comprehensive list of activities like we had in the old program that can be accessed without continuous clicking and scrolling would be most appreciated.

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 18

@grdolphin I have a suggestion.  When you filter the page, open the quiz/video/etc. in a new window.  That way you can just close the window after you complete the activity and still have the earn page available.  When you have completed all you want to do, just refresh the page and all your points earned will be shown.  Good Luck!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 18
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

AARP Rewards = Excessive clicks

Message 18 of 18

My goal today: Complete all Monthly Quizzes (point value = highest to lowest).  Steps needed:

1) Click: AARP Rewards; 2) Click: Earn; 3) Click: Filter by: 4) Click: Quizzes; 5) Click: Point Value; 6) Click: Apply; 7) Click 'See More'.    

After I complete the quiz, clicking on the option to take another quiz does not fulfill my requirement of (a) ensuring it's a Monthly quiz; and (b) greatest number of points awarded.

Next step: 1) Click: AARP Rewards; 2) Click: Earn, etc.   Literally start all over again with the 7+ clicks just to take another preferred quiz.

-- Can't you streamline this?  Maybe just retaining the filters (and adding filters) previously set unitl user resets them would help!  This feature of selecting quizzes, etc. is so much worst than the previous Rewards for Good layout.  Bring the old layout back!!!!

Thanks, :-)

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users