Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 12

I am still having the same issues.  This is day 8 of not being able to earn rewards points for watching videos and taking quizzes.  I have called the AARP help number spoke with an agent then a tech. Despite doing all the usual things to correct problem (clearing history on all browsers) on all devices (Mac desktop, iPhone, iPad) the problem persists.  It was a bit reassuring to discover someone else posted having the exact same problem.  I have a case number for my problem but no solution.  Very frustrating!!

Mary Ann Hoffman
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

@ph8624 I commented on another thread, but let me know if you're still having issues. 

AARP Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

I did that (cleared history, cookies and caches) on all of my devices for both google and safari.  I still am unable to earn reward points as of noon 6/15/20. It is day 6 of this problem. 

Mary Ann Hoffman
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

Hi @ph8624, please logout and consider clearing your browser's cookies and cache before you log back in.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

@ph8624  For a very long time....months...my points from videos haven't been showing up.  The banner stays at 0.  I do see my points at the top of the page and they remained unchanged no matter how many videos I watch.   I have found that the quizzes do register the points.   I do about five videos and then a quiz and see my points from the videos added in that way.   I don't know why the video points don't register.    I am now writing down my beginning point and checking to see that they get added in.   That works for me.   I hope you don't have a bigger problem.  I'd hoped that when the rewards came back as they did for me last evening, that maybe this issue would be fixed as well.  I don't think it was.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

6/12, 6/13 and this morning I tried to earn points by watching videos and taking quizzes and I am still unable to "earn points" as you state in your post.

Mary Ann Hoffman
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

@mazur777   Rewards redemption is currently unavailable due to system maintenance: however, users can still earn points. We hope to have everything back up soon. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

so how long is the “planned maintenance” expected to last????  Or did it just blowup?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

You're welcome, @ph8624.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12
Thank you
Mary Ann Hoffman
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit