Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

AARP Reward

I have been unable all day to earn rewards by watching videos or taking quizzes.  Have experienced intermittent inability to do this the past few days but today it has been over 12 hours.

Mary Ann Hoffman
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

so how long is the โ€œplanned maintenanceโ€ expected to last????  Or did it just blowup?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@mazur777   Rewards redemption is currently unavailable due to system maintenance: however, users can still earn points. We hope to have everything back up soon. 

Trusted Contributor

6/12, 6/13 and this morning I tried to earn points by watching videos and taking quizzes and I am still unable to "earn points" as you state in your post.

Mary Ann Hoffman
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi @ph8624, please logout and consider clearing your browser's cookies and cache before you log back in.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I did that (cleared history, cookies and caches) on all of my devices for both google and safari.  I still am unable to earn reward points as of noon 6/15/20. It is day 6 of this problem. 

Mary Ann Hoffman
0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@ph8624 I commented on another thread, but let me know if you're still having issues. 

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I am still having the same issues.  This is day 8 of not being able to earn rewards points for watching videos and taking quizzes.  I have called the AARP help number spoke with an agent then a tech. Despite doing all the usual things to correct problem (clearing history on all browsers) on all devices (Mac desktop, iPhone, iPad) the problem persists.  It was a bit reassuring to discover someone else posted having the exact same problem.  I have a case number for my problem but no solution.  Very frustrating!!

Mary Ann Hoffman
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@ph8624  For a very long time....months...my points from videos haven't been showing up.  The banner stays at 0.  I do see my points at the top of the page and they remained unchanged no matter how many videos I watch.   I have found that the quizzes do register the points.   I do about five videos and then a quiz and see my points from the videos added in that way.   I don't know why the video points don't register.    I am now writing down my beginning point and checking to see that they get added in.   That works for me.   I hope you don't have a bigger problem.  I'd hoped that when the rewards came back as they did for me last evening, that maybe this issue would be fixed as well.  I don't think it was.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ph8624 thank you for letting us know about this issue. AARP Rewards is currently unavailable on due to maintenance. Thank you for your patience.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you
Mary Ann Hoffman
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

You're welcome, @ph8624.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP