Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Regular Contributor

AARP Reward Maintenance

so how long is the “maintenance” expected to last????  Or did it just blowup?

Trusted Contributor

I am still unable to earn rewards points by watching videos or taking quizzes.  This is day 4 of that problem.  Hoping "maintenance" will fix the problem of my not being able to earn points from my Apple watch for fitness activities even though it is synced via apple health and other websites have no trouble syncing watch to their app (Lose it app).  Have called and emailed AARP multiple times about this problem and just go in circles with them.  The person answering the phone can't solve the problem then they report it to tech department then I get the same suggestions to fix the problem that I have tried many times already so I try again and it doesn't work so I email that tech person and guess what i get an email back saying to call the number i tried in the first place or they blame apple for the problem and tell me to call them. Finally gave up on the syncing of watch to AARP rewards site.  Anyway I too hope system maintenance ends soon and when it does some of these site problems will get fixed.

Mary Ann Hoffman
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I am wondering the same thing.  It has been several days that I have not been able to enter any sweepstakes.  I guess I am glad it is not just me getting that message, but also kind of disappointing.  The least they could do is let us know a time frame.....

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@eg7049 @mazur777  The Rewards redemption is still unavailable due to system maintenance. There's no time frame for completion, however, you can still earn points.The reason Instant Win and Sweeps entries are not available is because you need to redeem to play. Thank you for your patience. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

@AARPJodeeR ....thanks.   Hopefully will be back soon....in the meantime I am not able to see my points total anywhere.....ideas.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mazur777  and @eg7049 

The issues has been resolved and redemption is back up.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@AARPTeri 

Teri you need to tell maintenance to go back and lick the calf over. Site is actually worse than before.the first pic is on the 13th after we went back online ( NO DAILY INSTANT WIN )

The second pic is from this morning 6/14/20 @ 3:07 AM. Everything has a value of $2500 and the Daily Instant Win is back. POOR MAINTENANCE

Just Saying Clipboard01.jpg

SECOND PHOTO

Clipboard02.jpg

lucyp061351
Conversationalist

@rednexsrus @AARPTeri 

Too bad this is a bug. I sure wanted that $2500 Ghiradelli card for 49000 points.

All values take on the value of the item last clicked on. You don't even have to accept an offer, just open it and close it. The screen flashes a few times, and all values change.

Such an unusual bug.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP