Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Online Community Refresh 2020

Just want to be sure that everyone sees our post about new layouts in the Online Community:

https://community.aarp.org/t5/About-Our-Community/Online-Community-Refresh/m-p/2332480

AARPTeri
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Terri,

Which post did you move to About Our Community Forum?  It's lost now, because no post in order.

What  was the post name?

Thanks,

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

For anyone that checks for new posts, since the last visit, it is now a waste of time, since you have to scroll through all the posts to find the new ones now.  Before the change I had it set up that the newest post would be #1 all the time.  Made it much easier.  I give up!

Silver Conversationalist

@RussellP197074 

Russell, if I could give you more than 1 kudo, uhh  thumbs-up I would

lucyp061351
Silver Conversationalist

@AARPTeri 

Teri, why doesn’t support test out these new features before they put them out for us to agonize over. This new layout is typical garbage. Read More, Read Less is so frustrating, keeps suddenly changing with no input from user, text on top of text, the post’s/reply’s have absolutely no order to them, definitely not in date order. Multiple feedback badges all over the place, obscuring the text you are trying to read. This is why the rewards program is still in BETA and will be from now on. So Sad

Just Saying

lucyp061351
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @rednexsrus 

Lucy, I posted about how difficult it is to navigate the replies page now in the Redemption forum.

This is a mess, and it's obvious Rewards didn't get the shiny new IT department for the (1) year birthday😢

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Silver Conversationalist

@mi4090 

Marylin, this new layout proves without a doubt that no one at AARP Rewards cares a hoot about us and our opinions. Management is deliberately trying to make the program fail. Can you believe there are exactly ZERO, 0 0 0 0 points only e-cards in the catalog this morning 10/17/20 while there are 125 purchase cards offered. Sadly, none of our Community Managers, Concierge's or Moderator's are offering any support in this matter. So Sad

Just Saying

With this new format chances are, no one will see this post

lucyp061351
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP