Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

2 days in a row so far; my Rewards points have vanished and all I get is spinning cursor on page

Contributor

2 days in a row so far; my Rewards points have vanished and all I get is spinning cursor on page

For two days in a row  my points have disappeared and I get a "maxed out points" banner.  When I click on anything the cursor just spins and spins.  I've tried logging in and out, restarting my computer, etc.

Please advise me, thank you.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@mousemommie @dcmat57 We were having site issues last week that may have affected your points display. Are you able to view the info properly now? If you're still having an issue, please clear your browser's cache and cookies before trying again. Steps to do that can be found here: https://help.aarp.org/s/article/site-issues

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I have had same for days.  Emailed help on Wed. and have had no answers yet.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Finally got a "do not reply" email that said to call or use chat help.  Got a person instead of auto responder on chat after them not even being close to answering and then lost the chat thread.  Not going through all that again since I know its not only me having the problem.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

If anyone can figure a fix, I sure would like to know.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP