Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

12 Weeks of Rewards is Here!!

Happy Friday Everyone!

Has anyone started to think about their holiday planning and sticking to a budget this year?

I’m happy to share that AARP Rewards is kicking off the holidays early with new and unexpected ways to earn, redeem and connect over the next 12 weeks!

Rewards will make sure you are prepared with bigger discounts and different types of gifts that you can keep for yourself or share with a loved one or friend.  

Visit the site weekly for surprises starting with the first one today -

AARP Members can earn double points for watching AARP Staying Sharp videos

Now through October 12th, you can earn 600 points per video! Plus, if you haven't activated Staying Sharp yet, you'll earn 1,500 points just by activating this AARP member benefit.

Start Earning Double Points now - https://www.aarp.org/rewards/earn/stayingsharp/

Reward yourself.

P.S. - I’ll be posting exclusive announcements here in the Rewards Forum when new goodies are launched so keep an eye out!

AARPTeri
Conversationalist

So where is the next week of Rewards?  The quicker way to earn points ended on October 12.  Still next to nothing to use those points on.  But now nothing.  Is there an announcement coming soon or not?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Just posted today... here you are:

12 Weeks of Rewards - Get Road Trip Ready!

This week, check out our curated list of road trip rewards that will make your journey a little bit easier.

Save up to 30% on these Road Trip Essentials while supplies last.

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/road-trip/

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Sorry to post this question here, but I can't find a link to post a new topic. 

Are points-only Home Chef cards gone for good? The points-only gift card options have dropped off sharply in the last month. Thank you.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP