Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

12 Weeks of Rewards - Week 3!!

What could be behind the mystery video?

Check out the AARP Rewards discover page this week for 3 mystery videos that could earn you up to 900 points! Look for the mystery gifts located in the earn activity grid.

What will you learn? Click and be surprised!

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/discover/

AARPTeri
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors

$1 discount for watching (3) videos.  Rewards should be ashamed😮

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

What did I miss?  What mystery gifts?  Mystery gifts in the earn activity grid? 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@J896552 Sorry for any confusion - the extra points on these mystery videos!

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

It isn't really extra points.  You still have your daily limit.  You don't have your daily limit plus these videos.  It is just another option to earn points.  But that is something that was done regularly anyway.  I don't see how this is anything special. 

Plus there is very little to spend the points on.  Now giving us something to spend the points on would be wonderful.  Not just more cards to pay cash for.  Why earn more points just lose them either through expiration or entering a sweepstakes that has 5 or fewer winners that lasts for over a month.  That is just throwing your points away for almost everybody.  I understand someone will win but millions get nothing.

It is free so that is something.  But I am not sure how much time it is worth.

Periodic Contributor

What artwork?  I don't get it?  I got 300 points for watching the video, but I don't see anything else.

Gold Conversationalist

@AARPTeri   I didn't see them either.  Can we go back and claim them if we already listened to the videos?  I went back and listened again to one and didn't see anything.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@HokiePoq   The mystery video choices should be showing on the www.aarp.org/rewards/discover page.  There will be three tiles there and if you have completed them they will display a check mark.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@AARPTeri    I have a big check there, no tiles...never were I don't think.    I vaguely recall seeing a grid on the left of one of them when I did it but didn't know what it was at the time.   The other two didn't have the grid.      Oh, well, if it was more ways to earn points, it's no big deal.   The program is generous and good when it comes to learning activities and point earning.    It's ways to redeem that could use improvement.   Thanks for the reply.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP