Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

where can I get the packing cubes/luggage organizers?

Periodic Contributor

where can I get the packing cubes/luggage organizers?

Hello, I recently took a trip and used the packing cubes/organizers sent as a free gift. First let me say, Thank you! They were awesome! Second, is there somewhere I can buy another set, or two or three? haha! They fit perfectly in a carry on and were so useful.

Thank you again,

Sherri 

Contributor

hi Sherri,  I pay the $16 membership each year and get my free packing cubes! If you didn’t pay ahead you could cancel your 5 year offer and renew each year to get the cubes! I’ve done this every year and still get more! They are the only renewal gifts worth anything! 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi, @SherriS383641. Seems there's a current offer for 1 year @$12.00 with first time auto-renew and the gift is a 3-piece luggage ensemble/organizer set. See below. Hope this helps! 🙂

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#sort-by=default [no filter]

All Rewards.png1 year Auto-Renew 3-Piece Organizer Set 12.00.pngSet-of-3-Luggage-Organizers.imgcache.revc43fc054e7f138b3af0c02442a94a7314d4c1d52d0c7224c13721362b423b9cc.web.476.400.jpg

@SherriS383641 wrote 12-03-2023 02:33 PM:

Hello, I recently took a trip and used the packing cubes/organizers sent as a free gift. First let me say, Thank you! They were awesome! Second, is there somewhere I can buy another set, or two or three? haha! They fit perfectly in a carry on and were so useful.

Thank you again,

Sherri 

@SherriS383641 wrote ‎12-08-2023 02:06 PM:

Anyone from AARP who can answer this?

Periodic Contributor

Thank you, but I've already renewed and am a member for the next 5 years. I'm inquiring about where I can find/buy additional sets to purchase. 

Periodic Contributor

Anyone from AARP who can answer this?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP