Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

car rental $75 visa card

We rented a car in June from Enterprise, and were expecting to receive the advertised

$75 Visa card, but have never received any information about it.

I believe we did all the required things.

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

Hi there, here to help. AARP members who book their first car rental of 2022 for travel between June 1-30, 2022 will receive a $75 prepaid Visa card when they follow the terms and conditions below:

• Members must book on the AARP Travel Center powered by Expedia
  • Booking can be done online at https://www.expedia-aarp.com/lp/b/junecar75prepaid or via phone with an agent
  • Any car rental on the AARP Travel Center
  • Must be first car rental purchase of 2022
  • Members must book by June 30, 2022
  • Travel must be completed between June 1-30, 2022
  • $300 minimum spend
  • Limit one per member

If you believe you meet this criteria, please call us at 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277) or send me a private message and include the following information:

• AARP membership # or home address
  • Phone # and email address
  • AARP Travel Center Itinerary #

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you informing us of your concern. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

0 Kudos

Hi,

We did the same thing as the person described on 7/13/22. I never go the email to submit my claim. I've been waiting the 30 days as requested. It's been almost 30 days, still no email. I called the number you listed above, got transferred around, got a rep who told me that it's only with a PREPAID (pay now) reservation. It did not say that anywhere in the email. As a matter of fact the new promo for $50 does not say anything about the reservation needing to be prepaid.  I just spent a half hour or more on the phone with an AARP rep only to get hung up on.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I am sorry to hear of the difficulties faced when reaching out to AARP for assistance with the gift card. I would encourage you to reach out to us again in order to have your concerns submitted to Member Relations. Once an escalation is submitted, you will be contacted by a representative within Member Relations to assist you further and contact the provider on your behalf. 

Please use this link (https://help.aarp.org/s/) to contact us by phone, chat or text. Include the following:

•   Description of your issue
  •   Itinerary number and travel dates
  •   Mention that you are requesting an escalation

We look forward to hearing from you!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP