Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

can not get to account settings

I am logged in to AARP but when i try to get to my account setting it kicks be back to login and I wind up watching  "ITS PROCESSING!" until I get tired of it.  The two factor authentication crap has gone crazy.  Even Microsoft has come out with a bulletin stating that it is unsecure and not to use it.  My "problem" may becaused to some degree from the fact that I am trying to keep websites from spying on me, stealing my data that I did not give or sell or allow them to track me across the Internet.  If adobetm.com is necesarry to login I am afraid I will have to stop using this site.  Adobe is all about making money with tracking and third party cookies.  I hope the site gets fixed for everyone and they use a service that respects peoples rights and privacy.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I just wished that they would go back to the old settings so we could communicate with other players.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP