Become a safer, more confident driver with the AARP Smart Driver course! Use the promo code VET and save 25% during November.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Where the hell are the rewards

Message 1 of 2

John,
I have worked on teams getting new software ready to go. As part of my experience, I've known many times when deadlines slipped because of bugs that cropped up late in the game.

Teri has provided us with messages concerning the new AARP Rewards and how the AARP team is working toward activating its many parts.

You might have already read her messages in the lowest list of forums on the right side under the Discussions heading:

In the Meet the New AARP Rewards note she mentions the forthcoming links, which are evidently not quite ready for us. Through this whole process over the last couple months, I have wondered if it would all be ready on time. It's quite a big job to replace everything we've had in RfG with something new.

Maybe we'll see some new developments tomorrow.

Enjoy!

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Where the hell are the rewards

Message 2 of 2

????? Stupid new program is supposed to be live and it isnt!

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season