The Hartford dropped my home insurance due to a missed payment

Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: The Hartford dropped my home insurance due to a missed payment

Message 1 of 3

THE HARTFORD HOME INSURANCE CLAIM DEPT.

After Years Paying My Hartford Insurance Homeowners Premium Policy. My First Time Hartford Insurance Claim. This What Happen.

I TRY TO  COMPLAINT TO THE HARTFORD HOME INSURANCE CLAIM DEPT. I TALK TO 3 CLAIM MANGERS... ABOUT YACK CONSTRUCTION ALL I GOT IS THE RUN A RUN FROM HARTFORD HOME INSURANCE CLAIM DEPT. MANDERS.!!!!

LAST TIME I TALK TO HARTFORD HOME INSURANCE CLAIM DEPT. THEY TOLD ME, I SIGN, APPROVALING YACK CONSTRUCTION INC. TO DO YOUR REPAIRS. THAT'S  HARTFORD HOME INSURANCE COMPANT RULES... I TOLD HER SHOW ME ANYTHING, ANY PAPER I SIGNED APPROVALING YACK CONSTRUCTION INC.??? NO ANSWER.!!!!!

Hartford Insurance Claim. On OR ABOUT 3/30/2019 Yack Construction Inc. Appraisal Arrived...
I SLIP IN BATHTUB AND MADE A HOLE IN THE TILE ABOUT 12 INCH. X 4 INCH.  ALL OF THE SUB- CONSTRUCTION REPAIR WORK HAS BEEN DONE... ( SO FAR I WAS HAPPY WITH  ALL  OF THE SUB- CONSTRUCTION REPAIR WORK.)  ONLY WORK MUST BE DONE, THE SHOWER DOORS, WATER PROOF CAULKING AROUND SHOWER DOORS FRAME AND INSTALLING SHOWER TOWEL RACK.AND INSTALLING TUB & SHOWER FAUCETS... 
ON OR ABOUT MARCH 18 OR 19 JOHN BROUGHT A CHEAP NEW SHOWER DOORS FROM HOME DEPOIT..  AND 4 DAYS LATER YACK CONSTRUCTION INSTALLED THE SHOWER DOORS. A WEEK LATER YACK CONSTRUCTION WANTED TO INSTALL THE SHOWER DOOR TOWEL RACK  BUT WHEN I SEEN THE CHEAP QUALITY SHOWER TOWEL RACK.. I GOT UP-SET, I CALLED YACK CONSTRUCTION EMPLOYEES "STUPID".. I GOT ANGRY. BECAUSE OF THE CHEAP SHOWER DOORS AND SHOWER TOWER RACK.!!! MY OLD SHOWER DOORS WAS CHROME FRAME SHOWER DOORS.. AND THE SHOWER DOOR RACK WAS ALSO CHROME AND SQUARE JOHN GOT ROUND AND CHEAP.!!!  FROM HOME DEPOIT.!!!!

MY WIFE AND I WENT TO "HOME DEPOT"  TO PRICE THE  FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS..
HOME DEPOT PRICE FROM $112.00 - $146.00 AND $188.00.!! YES JOHN GOT THE CHEAPEST 
$112.00
THE SHOWER DOOR TOWER RACK AT "HOME DEPOT" PRICE FROM $23.00 - $52.00 AND $88.00 ONCE AGAIN JOHN GOT THE CHEAPEST SHOWER DOOR RACK $23.00.. WHAT MADE THINGS WORST JOHN GOT THE INSIDE SHOWER HANDLE WITH KNOBS?? WHY I DON'T KNOW MAYBE JOHN IS JUST CHEAP.??? 

THAT DAY I CALLED JOHN AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE CHEAP SHOWER DOORS WITH FRAME AND THE CHEAP SHOWER HANDLE AND I TOLD JOHN THERE SHOULD BE 2 SHOWER HANDLE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE.. JOHN SAID NO I HAVE PHOTOS ONLY 1 SHOWER HANDLE.. I TOLD JOHN WHEN I FALL BACK I GRAB THE SHOWER HANDLE AND STRIP THE SCREW HOLE AND THREW IT AWAY, I KNEW IT CAN'T BE FIX... JOHN KEEP ON INSISTING THERE WAS ONLY ONE.!!!!      
WHY SHOULD I LIE.??? WE WAS THE FIRST FAMILY TO LIVE IN OUR HOUSE, 30 YEARS....

NOW JOHN OF YACK CONSTRUCTION STOP ALL THE WORK.!!!!

YACK CONSTRUCTION COMPLEATED THE REPAIR BUT I'M STILL NOT HAPPY WITH THE HOME DEPOIT, CHEAP SHOWER DOORS AND FIXTURES...  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: The Hartford dropped my home insurance due to a missed payment

Message 2 of 3

Here to help. This isn't the experience we want our members to have with our service providers -- in this case with The Hartford.

Can you send me a private message including your name, AARP membership number and the best phone number to reach you? 

AARP Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

The Hartford dropped my home insurance due to a missed payment

Message 3 of 3

I have all my insurance through AARP. Yesterday, while paying monthly bills, I noticed I hadn't paid my homeowners insurance premium. So I called them up to make the payment and the rep told me they won't insure me anymore. I'm like, what? ...for one missed payment? REALLY?! I told her I have all my other insurances with them, auto, boat, flood, personal liability, but she just kept repeating the same thing.

I asked for a supervisor. She said, being Sunday, there weren't any available, but she’d have one call today. I didn't hear from them today, so I called up and spoke to another agent who said there was nothing in the record about having a supervisor call. Sadly, I wasn't surprised. I asked her if I could speak to a supervisor and she said none were available, but she'd have one call me. I’m waiting.

I really can’t believe this. I have an excellent credit rating, lots of other insurance with them, and they drop me for a missed payment? I'm writing this hoping that someone from AARP or The Hartford sees this and contacts me. This is customer service at its worst, and if you’re thinking of going with AARP/The Harford for insurance, know that they might cancel you for one – one! – missed payment and their customer service is awful and uncaring.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo