Social Butterfly

Streamlining The AARP Site

It seems like there is a lot of unnecessary clutter on this site in general.  Are there plans to streamline it to make it  more user friendly? 

Community Concierge

@Rhymesometimes Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! We work hard to bring valuable content to everyone visiting our site. If there's something specific I can help you locate or you're having a problem with, please let me know. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Another idea:  With the main community page, just list popular topics and recent post, not all the other stuff.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

For example, on this particular page, why not just have the General Help blog, and not all the other clutter?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health