Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Stones Tkts

This is BS. Have been trying to login since 9:5%am.  Proxy Server nonsense,  Another ticket debacle.  If you can’t handle the volume AARP don’t promote it.  Very disappointed in AARP.. Will cancel mbrship 

Contributor

be grateful. I hung in there being disconnected 3 times. Yep, I finally got tickets. Problem: they are obstructed seats, not disclosed at point of sale. particularly annoying, these seats available the following 3 days at $199 /$50 service fee. my costs for $199/250 toal  seats? I paid $1083, terrible seats marked up with service fee of $97.50.  The longer you wee on hold, the higher the service fee--scammmmmmmm

0 Kudos

Ditto. As a 60-ish IT professional who works on massive, redundant systems, I can only image the Boomer jokes right now ☹️😡

I finally got in! Got decent seats for $200 before enormous service charge. Kicking myself because the code was so easy to guess 😮

0 Kudos

I can't get access either.  Neither is the phone or chat option available.  They have everything shut down

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP