Seniors left behind

Why haven't we the seniors been included from the beginning of Government help like all the other people with their hands out?  The second thing is the seniors were one of the top vulnerable groups but ended up so far down the line that so many died before they could get vaccinated. What is AARP doing to get Seniors the help the rest of the country gets. No side stepping please and no rubber stamp.

Thanks

George 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@GeorgeP335220 AARP has been urging policymakers to prioritize the vaccination of older Americans because of the risk they face from COVID-19 and supports the Administration’s plan that urges states to prioritize vaccinations for people 65+.Any vaccines must be FDA-authorized or approved, safe, effective and free to consumers – regardless of age, income, race, or ethnicity. I invite you to check out our press release: https://press.aarp.org/2021-2-3-AARP-Calls-for-Expanding-COVID-19-Vaccine-Supply-and-Improving-Roll-...

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The Biden Administration has dramatically increased the production of vaccines and established a National policy for distributing the vaccine to the States based on population. Our State offers vaccination to those 70 and older, and my wife and I will be getting our second shot in a week.

IMHO, seniors have been abandoned by those who have made it a political statement to NOT wear a mask in public or when they shop. We need to demand our politicians make it illegal to serve those without a mask until the pandemic is over.

NO SHOES

NO SHIRT

NO MASK

NO SERVICE

0 Kudos