Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Rewards Points

Is anyone else having trouble with not getting rewards credit for watching many of the videos??

Thanks in advance.

Sharon

0 Kudos
Contributor

I'm having trouble receiving magazines that I requested from May 2, 2022! No help from AARP customer service!!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Yes--the points are in the running list but not assigned to the grand total. I've chatted in the past two days about this and was given the points. But the real point is that this is an ongoing problem that should be addressed. I mentioned that to both people with whom I chatted.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I'm having trouble receiving magazines that I requested from May 2, 2022! No help from AARP customer service!!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi @zippyred, in order to handle this, weโ€™ll need specific membership info which we canโ€™t request in this open environment. We have sent you a private message, please look out for it in your inbox.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Yes happens often. No rewards for videos but can take quizzes. A couple of days later it works. Waste a lot of time watching videos and checking to see if I got points even when video states points are available.

0 Kudos
Contributor

0 Kudos
Contributor

Not only have I experienced not receiving reward points upon completion, about 6 months ago I redeemed some points and never got what I ordered.  I also find some of the articles in the magazine very depressing. Needless to say I don't find anything else the offer very beneficial I will not be renewing my membership,  

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP