Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Problem logging on AARP publication app in my iPad (iPadOS 15.7.2)

Contributor

Problem logging on AARP publication app in my iPad (iPadOS 15.7.2)

I am getting error message 

Access denied 

Error 15

i deleted and reinstall but same problem.

help..

Community Concierge

@Sudhir12 Let's look into it! Please send me a private message with the email address you are using to try to login. Steps to send a private message can be found here: How to Send a Private Message

0 Kudos
Contributor

Ref: AARP publications -IPAP error.  

I found this tread and have the same code 15 error on my ipad.  I have deleted app and reinstalled but it does not resolve the issue. Works ok on iPhone.   Anything else to try?

Community Concierge

@WilliamE687676 Please ensure you are using iOS 13.0 or above. If you're still having this issue, please send me a private message with the email address you're using to login and any additional info or error messages that may be related to this issue. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I am also getting the error 15 trying to login from a new iPad mini 6th generation. AARP Publications app. Can you help me please

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@bh29347569 Please try restarting the iPad and update it if needed. Then uninstall and re-install the AARP Publications app. Let me know if the issue persists!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi Janelle, thank you for responding. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times. I have restarted the ipad and also done hard reset 4 or 5 times. I also reset my password on AARP as well. This is the only app that I am having issues with. It's a brand new iPad mini 6th generation running.  ios16.3. No updates are available for the app or for the iPad.  I have contacted AARP and Apple Support and still unresolved. Thanks for any assistance. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@bh29347569 Got it. This was escalated for further assistance when you gave us a call. You can expect to hear back within 3-5 business days. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Update…. I am running the latest OS on iPhone and IPad but thought it would be good to share the fix I found.  Removing and adding back the app on the iPad still gave me the error code 15, so I did a hard reboot on the iPad ( volume up/ down and then hold power button till apple logo shows) and it cleared the error and it now works on the iPad.  Again, no problem with the iPhone.   Hope this helps others.  

0 Kudos
Contributor

I just installed the AARP Publications App and I’m getting the same error.   

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ckeeser  I'm here to help. Please try uninstalling and re-installing the app. If that does not help, please send me a private message with the email address you are using to try to login.  How to Send a Private Message

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP