Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Error when trying to open gift card email

Hello, 

I ordered a Chipotle $10.00 gift card for 22,000 points.  I received the email but when I click the Get Your Reward button I receive the following error page:

This page isn’t working right now

click.email.aarp.org sent an invalid response.

ERR_INVALID_REDIRECT

I've tried on chrome, bing, and on my iphone and all result in the same error message when clicking get your reward.

Help please!! Thank you!
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@suziq121 @Pam1473 @ArthurS962137 I'm terribly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Anyone who recently ordered a $10 Chipotle card from AARP Rewards on 6/30/22 and the redemption link did not work, we sent a replacement email to you on 7/1/22 providing a valid link.  We also refunded your points used for the redemption. Please accept our apologies and do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything further!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I just received this message in an email to me. I didn't receive a replacement email on 7/1/22 but I received one timed 8:19am today, 7/7/22. The link on this replacement Chipotle card gives me the SAME error as before! 

Oops.

The site at http://click.email.aarp.org/?qs=98786fb5f9a5a50aeb891911ef1ba4305f842bc0eca16e272dfc99b3db8d3037c5cc... has experienced a network protocol violation that cannot be repaired.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Try sending a PM or post a message here or in the Rewards Forum for

AARPJanelleM

Janelle is one of the community managers and has a reputation for getting things done very quickly.

Have a nice day 😎

lucyp061351
Periodic Contributor

Same thing for me. I hope they will resend to straighten this out.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I redeemed points for a Chipotle egift card. I got the email but when I click on the link to get the card I get the following:

This page isn’t working right now

click.email.aarp.org sent an invalid response.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP