Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Super Contributor

Photos of the Day

Dear AARP: How are you? I've been searching for the Photos of the Day that is on the AARP front page of the website & they are not there, how come? What happened to them? Where did they go? Where am I to view the Photos of the Day? Thank you. Stay Healthy!!!

Super Contributor

To Reply to all of you is not possible so I reply to myself

this is what I'm asking about:

https://www.aarp.org/benefits-discounts/members-only-access/photos-of-the-day/

they are no longer on the front page of the AARP website in the "In Case you Missed it" section. The last posting is 2-19-2024.

Thank you for the kudos & as an AARP Member Please allow me the opportunity to seek the information of which I am seeking so there is only one place to reply. Thank you. Stay Healthy!!!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi LaurajW510385! I have no information on this. But you are correct, there is nothing posted since February 19. I can only advise you to come back, use the search box to see if it has returned. -Sue J

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Thank you Sue J. for your update-Greatly Appreciated! perhaps/maybe AARP corporate has the information, I check the "link" weekly or every other day & thus far nothing. Stay Healthy!!!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

You are very welcome, Laura! -Sue J

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi, @LaurajW510385. I found a few things. Hopefully this will help.

MEMBER BENEFITS AARP MEMBERS ONLY ACCESS
Photos of the Day

Or,

AARP Foundation Calendar Contest

Submit Your Pics: AARP Foundation Calendar Contest
Entries accepted online March 1 โ€“ April 19, 2024

Calling all amateur shutterbugs! Are you a leisure-time lensman, casual camera person, part-time paparazzi, self-taught snapper? AARP Foundation wants your submissions for the 2024 Calendar Contest. This yearโ€™s calendar contest theme is Joy in Every Season.

At AARP Foundation, we believe there is Joy in Every Season โ€” in nature and in life. We want to see what brings YOU joy! This is an opportunity for AARP members to slow down, appreciate the season theyโ€™re in, and savor the small and big joys in the world around us.

Enter your snapshots capturing the Joy in Every Season today.

The AARP Foundation Calendar Contest launches March 1 and photograph submissions will be accepted through April 19. Contest entries will be judged by three experts in the visual arts, who will select at least 15 photographs to feature in the 2025 AARP Foundation Calendar. Please read the official contest rules for more information.

Submit Your Photos Here

Official Rules for the AARP Foundation Annual Calendar Contest

@LaurajW510385 wrote:

Dear AARP: How are you? I've been searching for the Photos of the Day that is on the AARP front page of the website & they are not there, how come? What happened to them? Where did they go? Where am I to view the Photos of the Day? Thank you. Stay Healthy!!!

Community Concierge

Hi Kelly. For information on entering the AARP Foundation Calendar Contest, please click on https://aarp.info/3sBkD7M If you have any questions, I'm always here to help. - Stephen K.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hello, @AARPConsumerCare - Stephen K. Please read this thread, and reply to the original post, which is as follows:

@LaurajW510385 wrote โ€Ž03-23-2024 07:14 PM:

@AARPTeri - Could you please have a discussion with Stephen K. about how to 'appropriately' correspond to the correct person? This should not have been a response to me. This is the 2nd mishandled response I've received from Stephen K. I only replied to @LaurajW510385 to provide some assistance over the weekend. Thanks!

@AARPConsumerCare wrote โ€Ž03-25-2024 06:33 PM:

Hi Kelly. For information on entering the AARP Foundation Calendar Contest, please click on https://aarp.info/3sBkD7M If you have any questions, I'm always here to help. - Stephen K.

Community Concierge

Hi Kelly. I apologize, and I appreciate the help you provided over the weekend. - Stephen K. 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP