Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Conversationalist

Option to stop emails from "Community"

I'm looking for the option to stop receiving emails on Community threads I've responded to. I know it is in there but I can't seem to find it. Can you help me please?

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Honored Social Butterfly

@DirkB349973 

You can either โ€œunsubscribeโ€to them one by one using the three little dots next to any post you have made on them 

OR

Go to your โ€œSETTINGSโ€ > Subscriptions and Notifications and under the Notifications select the various options that you want or not want and then be sure to update any changes.

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna

View solution in original post

@DirkB349973 wrote: aarp membership benefits

I'm looking for the option to stop receiving emails on Community threads I've responded to. I know it is in there but I can't seem to find it. Can you help me please?

To stop receiving emails from Community threads youโ€™ve responded to, follow these steps:

1. Locate the thread: Find the specific thread youโ€™ve participated in.
  2. Look for settings: Within the thread, search for an option like โ€œUnsubscribeโ€ or โ€œStop notifications.โ€
  3. Adjust preferences: Click on that option to adjust your email notification preferences for that thread. You should be able to disable notifications for that specific discussion.
Honored Social Butterfly

@DirkB349973 

You can either โ€œunsubscribeโ€to them one by one using the three little dots next to any post you have made on them 

OR

Go to your โ€œSETTINGSโ€ > Subscriptions and Notifications and under the Notifications select the various options that you want or not want and then be sure to update any changes.

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

AARP Memorial Day Membership Sale

More From AARP