It’s open enrollment season for Affordable Care Act health insurance! Here are 11 things you need to know.

Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: Not receiving newsletters

Message 1 of 4

Hi Rod, Thanks for letting us know.  I found where the issue was, somewhere in our system your email address was opted out of receiving newsletters, I have re-activated your email address and you should now start receiving newsletters again. Thanks for your patience! 

Lauren A. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Did not resolve anything.  Typical canned AARP response with no action.  I really doubt I will continue my membership after my current 2020 expiration.

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

In order to handle this, we’ll need specific info which we can’t request in this open environment. We have sent you a private message, please look out for it in your inbox. We hope to hear from you soon.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Not receiving newsletters

Message 4 of 4

I realized a couple weeks ago that I am no longer receiving any of the newsletters I was subscribed to.  I have checked my spam folder and they are not coming there. I have unsubscribed and resubscribed without success.  I have not changed or altered my settings or antivirus/malware software..  Any ideas???

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs