Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: New User Here

Message 3 of 6

@rb8544952, it can take up to 3 weeks to receive your certificate. And yes, I will certainly report the callback issue to our Driver Safety team.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

Briana -

Thank you for the reply.

Wow, I was not expecting that it is illegal to provide an eCopy of the certificate!

I completed the course earlier this week.

How soon are the hardcopy certificates sent out after completion of the course?

BTW, your customer service call-back feature is broken.  At 11:30am on Jan 29th your phone tree promised me a callback and it has not happened, now nearly two days later.  Maybe I assume that you will report this to your IT team so that they can fix the broken call-back feature?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@rb8544952, I was able to look into your account on the backend. You reside in a state where we are not allowed to provide electronic downloads. If it has been 3 weeks since you completed the course, let me know and I'll escalate this for you. If not, we appreciate your patience while the certificate is mailed to you.

View solution in original post

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

New User Here

Message 6 of 6

This is my first post on this forum.

Actually, I'm seeking guidance.

Recently, I completed the Safe Driver course.

I was surprised that I did not receive an electronic copy of the certificate, which I need for insurance purposes.

I called customer service to ask for an eCopy of the certificate, but after being on hold for 30 mins I instead got into the 'Have an agent call you back' queue.

It has now been over 24 hours with no callback, so I doubt that I ever will get a callback.

Does anyone know of a way of getting an eCertificate without going through Customer Support?

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the phyical certificate (given the modest amount of insurance savings, it was not worth paying extra for expedited shipping of the certificate) by regular mail?  A few days?  A few weeks?

Thanks for any feedback.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.