Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

My account reverted back to old address

We moved the end of October, 2021.  Knowing it would take some time to take effect, we updated AARP with our new address the beginning of October, 2021.  We began receiving the AARP magazine and AARP Bulletin at our new address and all was fine.  However, the AARP Bulletin for January/February 2023 was just delivered to our old address.  I just checked our Account information and see that our new address is the saved address.  Why did this happen and how do we make sure future AARP publications are sent to our new address?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@RVAubert Let's get to the bottom of this. When you have a moment, please send me a private message with your current address info so I can locate your membership. Steps to send a private message can be found here: How to Send a Private Message If you'd prefer to give us a call, our number is 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277).

0 Kudos
Contributor

When I try to send a Private Message, I don't see the Private Message icon at the top of my page.  Am I missing something?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@RVAubert , That probably means you do not have private messaging enabled in your settings. There are many things you can enable in "My Settings".

In the link @AARPJanelleM  gave you in her post, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page in Comments and the way to enable private messaging in your "My Settings" is there. Ask again if that doesn't work. Hope that helps.

Edit: Oh and after you enable Private Messaging, the easiest way to make sure you get the right name for the private message, is to click on @AARPJanelleM 's name in her name or the name in this link to bring up her profile and to the right side of the page is "Send Private Message" and it will set it up to do so.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP