Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

I need to make an address change

I need to  make an address change 

Community Concierge

Hello! Thanks for your membership. To change your address online:

1. Log in to your AARP online account. If you don’t have an account, it’s free and easy to create one.   
  2. Select your name in the top right hand corner and then select My Account.
  3. Select the Account Details tab.
  4. Scroll to Personal Information, look for Address, and select the Edit button. 
  5. Fill out the form and click Save.

You can also select the CHAT icon at the bottom right of your screen when available. Simply type "change my address" into the message field when chatting. If you prefer, you can also give us a call at 888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277) and we’ll be happy to help. Thank you. - Daniela R. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hello @emmaj534311.

Here's some information that may assist with your inquiry. 

How Do I Change My Address & Contact Info for AARP®?

Editing Your Name and Address 

You can update your address and other account information any time online by following these steps:

1.  Log in to your aarp.org account. (If you don’t have an account, it’s free and easy to create one.)        

2.  Go to My Account and click on the Account Details tab.

3.  Navigate to Personal Information, look for Address and click on the Edit button. 

4.  Fill out the form and hit Save.

Or, if you'd prefer, you can also give AARP a call at 888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277), available by phone Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. — 8 p.m. ET. They’ll be happy to help!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP