Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Help topic vanished

Yesterday I posted a topic concerning a gift card I redeemed for points. When I click on the link to get the card I get an error message. Today I don't see the message. What happened to it? Also, what about the issue with my gift card?

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bronze Conversationalist

Yes, the topic thread had been moved by AARP Moderator...

Click here  ---->  Problem getting gift card - AARP Online Community

As for the Chipotle Gift Card - yes there were others who had similar problems. I cannot say one way or another whether it has been resolved for all.  🤔  The $10 Chipotle gc was the last day of the month; last chance - probably a rush for many who had an open redemption left - and at $10 - good for a nice big burrito. 😋

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Yes, the topic thread had been moved by AARP Moderator...

Click here  ---->  Problem getting gift card - AARP Online Community

As for the Chipotle Gift Card - yes there were others who had similar problems. I cannot say one way or another whether it has been resolved for all.  🤔  The $10 Chipotle gc was the last day of the month; last chance - probably a rush for many who had an open redemption left - and at $10 - good for a nice big burrito. 😋

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP