Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Hartford Auto Insurance are crooks! They stole my money!

Contributor

Hartford Auto Insurance are crooks! They stole my money!

They withdrew 63.00 for liability, and when I canceled,  they would only return 29.00 of it!

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

Hi Rebekah, you can always contact AARP for help if you have an issue with an AARP provider or benefit. We would be glad to help by reaching out to The Hartford on your behalf to thoroughly investigate. Please call us at 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277) or send me a private message and include the following information:

• AARP membership # or home address
  • Phone # and email address
  • Description of your issue and policy #
  • Please mention that you are requesting an escalation

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you informing us of your concern. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I used to use Hartford but they raised the monthly premium almost every month so I switched to Geico

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Perhaps you should put in a complaint to the Better Business Bureau or the Atty. General of your state or the Insurance division that regulates things to do with insurance in your state...Or your local tv station might have a consumer division to help you out...

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP