Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Government adding more taxes to old people

Government adding more taxes to old people

What is the current status of the new taxes that the government is trying to add to old people? How can the government take over my savings  that I have for my retirement? It must be great to set up ways for people to save money to live on as they get old and then every 20 years the federal govt comes along and changes the rules so that they can take over all the savings and have a big party with the money because they can not do their job. Can people get social security as stated in the law or not? Please help??  

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@gb2727200 

Think you might need to be a bit more specific - Are you talking about the Social Security Expansion Act PROPOSAL?   Inquiring minds would really like to know what your post is referring to - TIA

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
0 Kudos

Really sad, work hard all your life while they sit on their cans and collect your money, those people were there at one time to help people, not hurt them! But then......

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP