Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Didn’t receive my gift cards after 72 hrs and multiple customer service calls and emails

Contributor

Didn’t receive my gift cards after 72 hrs and multiple customer service calls and emails

Still waiting for two cards. Representative stated it was “marked” like I’m a fraudster.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@StephenN611904 I apologize for the delay, Stephen. Our escalations team is working to get to the bottom of this issue and you can expect a resolution within 3 days of the escalation being opened. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

It was escalated Monday. I was charged and the charges posted already. Don’t understand why this is taking so long to resolve. Seems like an intentional delay. Don’t see any examples on this forum of others waiting so long to have their cards resent. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@StephenN611904 I followed up on your escalation and I see you spoke with our escalations team again today. Keep an eye out for those emails to arrive to your inbox by end of day. Let me know if you need anything further, we are here to help!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP