Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Customer Service

I have been an AARP member for several years now, and I always renew my membership. My membership expires in June; however, this year I began receiving reminders about 6 months before my membership expired. That was very frustrating. 

I will renew my membership when it is time to renew it and do not appreciate constant mail reminding me that it is due. 

Thank you for your consideration.

Susan Ontiveros

Community Concierge

@SusanO890855 Hi Susan, thank you for being a valued member of the AARP family for several years! I'm here to help. AARP sends renewal notices to accounts that expire within 6 months and up to 3 months after expiration.

Our hope is that our members are able to renew before experiencing any interruption in their membership, including receipt of AARP The Magazine or their AARP Bulletin. Plus, some members have their life insurance, car insurance and more linked to their AARP membership, and it could be detrimental for it to lapse.

If you would prefer to receive fewer mailings, you may be interested in signing up for Automatic Renewal, which automatically renews memberships annually. Learn more about the benefits of enrolling Automatic Renewal. If you'd like me to adjust your mailing preferences, please send me a private message: How do I send a private message 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP