Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

CONSTANT PROBLEM WITH GAMES AND WHO I AM

This has been ongoing and is now getting more and more irritating. Today I couldn't do a crossword as it told me I wasn't a member. Know that it said Hi LaBerta at the top and only gave me the option of signing out. Well I signed out and then signed in again. Now I did the crossword and at the end was told I had just missed out on getting points. Why? Apparently I am not a member anymore.

WELL, my membership is not up until February 28th and today is only the 6th of February. AARP this is stupid and annoying and you really need to clean up your act.

LaBerta E Finck

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@SassiLady Thank you for bringing this to our attention, LaBerta! I have adjusted your AARP Rewards points to add 300 points for the missing crossword points. I have escalated the issue you are having with the Rewards site and you can expect to hear back from our designated team within 3-5 business days. They will contact you on the email that you use for AARP Rewards. I'm always here to help.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP