Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Auto renewal

Would like to put a stop on auto renewal as my membership runs out soon

Honored Social Butterfly

Hello, @GregL463140. Maybe this will expedite your request: How do I cancel Automatic Renewal?.

Video: AARP Automatic Renewal: How to Cancel.

While automatic renewal is a great feature to set your membership, we understand it might not be for everyone. In this video we show you how you can cancel your automatic renewal via AARPโ€™s โ€œMy Accountโ€ online tools or by calling us at 866-804-1278.

• Login to your AARP online account.
  • Go to My Account and select the Account Details tab.
  • Scroll down to AARP Membership Payment Details and click the link that says Cancel Automatic Renewal
  • A window will pop up where you can choose to confirm cancellation or keep Automatic Renewal.

Hope this helps! ๐Ÿ™‚

It has come to my attention that AARP supports numerous Lobbyists.Of those Lobbyists 90% of the political donations for the last 5 years has gone to one political party. Please explain to me how AARP is supposed to be helping retired people when they are giving money to political campaigns via lobbyists. Any member that reads this should be asking this exact question. I am in contact with the state and Federal congressmen to find out what I can do about deceitful communication from AARP. They state clearly that they do NOT engage in polics. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP