Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

Added my wife but cannot find her card to print out

Added my wife but cannot find her card to print out

I just joined AARP. Registered online. When signing up, it asked me for another family member and I entered my wife's name. When I logged into my account to print our cards, it does not show my wife's name. I found a link to add another family member and tried adding my wife again, and this time it told me that this new family member's name cannot be the same as the primary's name. My name is Alan and my wife's name is Sandra, so they are not the same. I need to find a way to print my wife's card. I tried the chat bot, but it stated that it could not understand my problem.  The website does not work and the chat bot is useless.  Anyone know how I can add my wife and print her card?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@AlanV67858  Welcome to AARP! You are the primary member. Please visit https://help.aarp.org/s/article/contact-aarp?cmp=SNO-LITHIUM---&socialid=13390047673 to chat, text, or speak with a representative who will be happy to assist you in adding your wife. If I can answer anything about membership or benefits, please let me know!  Jodee R. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

AARP Memorial Day Membership Sale

More From AARP