Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

AARP Publications

Is it possible to receive only electronic versions of the AARP News and magazine instead of mailed print versions? 

Community Concierge

@JSTERNBA  Yes! AARP Members can download the free AARP Publications app from the App Store or Google Play to get instant access to all your favorite issues of AARP The Magazine and AARP Bulletin from your smartphone and tablet. Members can also log in to view the current issue of AARP The Magazine and AARP Bulletin onlineWould you like me to go ahead and stop the mailed publications for your account? I'm here to help!

Periodic Contributor

I also want to stop getting the paper copies of the AARP Magazine and Bulletin. I called the other day and was told it was taken care of, but the only confirmation was that I was unsubscribed to promotional emails. I'm not sure the person I spoke to actually understood what I was asking since I had to go over it several times. Is there a place on my account to check this?

Community Concierge

@nm68067 I apologize, we do not have a way to check these settings online. I was able to confirm that your membership mailings have been stopped and they will fully stop within 4-6 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. Let me know if there's anything I can do! 

Periodic Contributor

Hi, Janelle, thanks for responding. Yes, please discontinue sending print versions of all your publications to my postal address.  I only wish to read them online via app.

-Judith

Community Concierge

@JSTERNBA You got it! I was able to process your request and the publications will stop being delivered within 4-6 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. You know where to find me if you need anything further!

Periodic Contributor

Hi Janelle ...Thanks Again for your help !

Community Concierge

@JSTERNBA You're welcome!

How do i stop physical mail to my home for someone i never heard of? 

Community Concierge

@DianeD687986 Hi Diane, I can help with this! Please send me a private message with the complete name and mailing address as they appear on the mailing labels so I can get that stopped. Steps to send a private message can be found here: How do I send a private message If you'd prefer to give us a call, we can be reached at 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277).

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP