Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

AARP Now on Android 14

The AARP Now app does not open at all on Android 14. It crashes immediately with no error message. I have tried clearing cache and data, and even giving advance permissions to it before opening it. I work in the tech world and am a power user. The app is built for a much older version of Android and needs a serious update. It's still targeting Android 8.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@Darkmage Hey Jason, thanks for letting us know! Please try uninstalling and re-installing the app. If you're on your mobile, you can go to aarp.org/now to access the download page. If you're still unable to get the app to open, please send me a private message and provide me with the email address you are using to login and let me know what device you are using. Steps to send a private message can be found here: How do I send a private message

Contributor

It's unusual that uninstalling would clean things up more than Clear Data, but reinstalling did seem to fix it. Thanks!

Community Concierge

@Darkmage Glad to hear it- you're welcome!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP