Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

AARP Celebrates You March 2022

I am having a problem trying to register for  AARP Celebrates You next week. I renewed my membership for one more year. I contacted AARP who corrected my email address. I had Auto Populated on my computer and it showed someone elses name. I received the correct member card and my Profile information is corrrect. The page says Hi, Annamarie at the top which is correct.

AARP said that  I should try another browser which I don't want to do.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@AnnamarieR535015 It sounds like you will need to use another browser if you are having an issue with incorrect information auto populating on your browser. Are you able to edit the information to change what is incorrect?

If your AARP profile information is showing as correct, what happens when you try to register for the event? Are you getting an error message? Please provide me with as much detail as possible and I will do my best to assist!

0 Kudos
Contributor

The information on my account was corrected by AARP. I tried Firefox from my library computer but that did not work either. The link does not work and I sent a letter to JoAnn Jenkins who is in charge of  AARP about this matter.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@AnnamarieR535015 I understand that we were able to correct your account info but you're still unable to register for the AARP Celebrates You event. What exactly is going wrong when you try to use the library computer? The library computer should not autofill. Are you getting an error message? Let me know what is happening when you login to our site AARP.org then go to https://celebratesyou.aarp.org/ to register for the event. 

Contributor

Hello,

Having same issue whether through received emails or logged into my account...the register page does not load. I am using chrome. When being transffered to the registeration page, the banner appears but nothing else otherb vthat the continuous circle with the page trying to load but does not. this has been weeks of trying and then speaking with a rep to no avail. Would like to participate but cannot get into to register?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP