Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

A refund to Chase Visa never credited to Barclays MC

Contributor

A refund to Chase Visa never credited to Barclays MC

We were switched to the Barclay's MC from Chase Visa last year. We're OK with this new card, but we have a problem with a credit to the old Chase Visa. In April 2020 we made a substantial charge to a real estate agency for a vacation rental that we recently canceled (we delayed it for 2 years due to covid). The agency and yapstone.com which they use for refunds are in the clear; they sent it to Chase Visa, with a receipt to prove it. However, the money wasn't forwarded to our Barclays MC account, and the bank officer at Chase I'm working with can't find any record of the ACCOUNT, let alone this credit. Has anyone encountered this problem (Chase Visa refunds not being credited to Barclays MC)? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also, since this is a problem that AARP created, I wonder how to get them to help me. Thanks for reading this far!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Good morning! I am very sorry to hear about your concern with Barclays. We are here to help. Please contact AARP for help if there's an issue with an AARP provider. Please use this link (https://help.aarp.org/s/) to contact us by phone, chat or text.

•            Description of your issue

•            Mention that you are requesting an escalation

We look forward to hearing from you!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thanks, will do.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP