Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

20K Season of Giving Sweepstakes - can't get into the site to enter!

Contributor

20K Season of Giving Sweepstakes - can't get into the site to enter!

KThe Season of Giving sweepstakes when I click on it, and I am signed in as an AARP member simply routes me in a circle. There is no way for me to enter the contest. If this was the only link that takes me in a circular path I would say, oh well. What on earth is wrong with the site - you make a big to do with the sweepstakes but you don't let folks in to enter???  Really annoying.

Contributor

I canโ€™t get into it either! Everytime!!

0 Kudos

Same here.

Periodic Contributor

I keep getting an error message.  AARP should not be running a sweepstakes from which many people are blocked for no reason.  I think they've been hacked & they should look carefully at what entries are getting access.

0 Kudos

The same thing happened to me. It said to login I did went to the Sweepstakes says to login I did. I did this three times never got anywhere. I hope somebody can fix it!

Contributor

Attempted to enter sweepstakes again today. The AARP website sent me around the world, insisting that I log in - which I did, but then it would not let me enter the sweepstakes. This is a crock. How am I supposed to enter this sweepstakes please?

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP