Periodic Contributor

your backgammon cheat. ex at the end of the last game, i had 5 on the last one - requiring 5 points

to go out.   . each time i clicked 2 out. they replaced themselves.i never got all of them out

backgammon. anyone else have the same or similar problems with the cheating backgammon?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Wonder why AARP doesn't respond to the emails written about errors in the games they give us to play?  Better still, why don[t they correct the errors immediately?  In the case of backgammon, why doesn't AARP explain how they score us since their backgammon is scored so differently from the backgammon we've played for certuries?

Regular Contributor

Finally!!! This is the first time I have heard back from anyone, including  the people who run the game!! You are absolutely right!!! I have tried to get responses from the game owner & nothing!! How is it that you have accrued large points & suddenly when the opponent gets close & into their game, their points go up & yours go down!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is exactly my experience!! WHY??????????????

My best guess is that people who don't understand the game or are just not good complain so they give those people extra points to make them feel good & cheat those of us who understand the game & are good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why don't they just add "Beginners" games & make this one for "Experienced"?

It is VERY unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any ideas what we can do?

0 Kudos
Contributor

My first time playing on here I won my match. But I run live backgammon tournaments here in Ohio and would like anyone interested in attending ours or any other events in any other states to contact me if interested.

OSBC@NEO.RR.COM

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

And just how is it that other players are getting high score of 700 and 800 for the day????? It never scores that high even if there was a doubling cube on that roll. Something isn't right!
Periodic Contributor

High scores are obtained by catching the opponent on the bar when you bear off your last piece and the scores are generated by the placement of their remaining pieces on the board.  

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Same thing happens to me.....whenever a i get a high score it won't reflect it on the HIGH SCORE for me.....computer cheats real bad.....graphics on this game are good but it really needs to be a fair player too. I get tired of losing just because it has to get itself "caught up" on my last few tiles and it JUST HAPPENS to roll that PERFECT roll EVERY TIME!