From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: your backgammon cheat. ex at the end of the last game, i had 5 on the last one - requiring 5 po

Message 1 of 6

Wonder why AARP doesn't respond to the emails written about errors in the games they give us to play?  Better still, why don[t they correct the errors immediately?  In the case of backgammon, why doesn't AARP explain how they score us since their backgammon is scored so differently from the backgammon we've played for certuries?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: your backgammon cheat. ex at the end of the last game, i had 5 on the last one - requiring 5 po

Message 2 of 6

My first time playing on here I won my match. But I run live backgammon tournaments here in Ohio and would like anyone interested in attending ours or any other events in any other states to contact me if interested.

OSBC@NEO.RR.COM

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

High scores are obtained by catching the opponent on the bar when you bear off your last piece and the scores are generated by the placement of their remaining pieces on the board.  

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6
And just how is it that other players are getting high score of 700 and 800 for the day????? It never scores that high even if there was a doubling cube on that roll. Something isn't right!
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Same thing happens to me.....whenever a i get a high score it won't reflect it on the HIGH SCORE for me.....computer cheats real bad.....graphics on this game are good but it really needs to be a fair player too. I get tired of losing just because it has to get itself "caught up" on my last few tiles and it JUST HAPPENS to roll that PERFECT roll EVERY TIME! 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

your backgammon cheat. ex at the end of the last game, i had 5 on the last one - requiring 5 points

Message 6 of 6

to go out.   . each time i clicked 2 out. they replaced themselves.i never got all of them out

backgammon. anyone else have the same or similar problems with the cheating backgammon?

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Replies