Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: timed games

Message 11 of 13

AS A SENIOR CITIZEN I CAN NO LONGER PLAY 5 ROLL OR OTHER GAMES.  AARP IS A MESS.  WHY JOIN FOR THEM TO TAKE OUR MONEY..........AS YOU KNOW THEIR NEW GAMES

ARE FOR KIDS.  IT SEEMS TO ME THEY DO NOT KNOW WHO'S BRINGING HOME THE BACON.....CW

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: timed games

Message 12 of 13

Hello @eldean19, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback about the graphics on the new Mahjongg Toy Chest game. I'm glad that you found a good alternative in the Jigsaw game. You also make an interesting point about games that have a timer. Please know that I am sharing your thoughts and ideas with the games team here at AARP. Thanks for your contribution to the Online Community.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

timed games

Message 13 of 13

Mahjongg Toy Chest was my favorite game but the new version is not fun to play. I previously stated that the colors are washed out and the characters on the tiles are too small, which makes it difficult to match up tiles. What I also found is that the game has a timer which I really don't like. The timer is frustrating and unnecessary. Since I dislike the new Mahjongg Toy Chest, I switched over to the Jigsaw game as the color brightness and contrast are all right, and the game pieces are not too small. I might like the Jigsaw game but it is unnecessarily frustrating because it is timed. I think the timed games should be reviewed to determined whether a timer is absolutely necessary.

Kudos
Views
Replies