Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: my all time top scores have disappeared!

Message 21 of 32

Here we go again, all my top scores are gone and they were there yesterday. They know who I am as it says Hi(my name) and I can logout, which I don't want to do. So in plain english what the H > > > are they doing?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 32

Mine, too.  Not that I'm a top ten player but I do like to better my own top scores.  It happened once before and I am hoping the scores get restored again.     Not a good thing to happen repeatedly.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 32

My scores in all the games I play have gone back to zero.  Why is this happening?

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 32

Wow, mine disappeared yesterday also and were still wrong this morning but they are fixed this evening. Guess they had a glitch and fixed it.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 32

It happened to mine, but after a while, it returned. But what I am ALSO seeing is the two consistent but unbelievable high scorers from solitaire also disappeared which is great. Maybe aarp did a house cleaning.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 32

that has happened to me also playing candy mahjongg.  it took me forever to get 221,000+, that was my highest score and i will probably never get that high again. i also think that this game is rigged in some way to favor certain players because the same people consistantly get the highest scores when i can't even get tiles to match at the end of the games.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 32
Happened to me too. Forty Thieves Solitaire. Reported to the Arkadia. They're looking into it. My score was 5010. Nobody has come close.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 32

Previously posted on another thread about all time scores disappearing:

Yep, I use Firefox but I'm not sure that has anything to do with it.  I spent 4+ hours playing Hollywood Dreams this morning, so very slowly building my dream game.  I stopped at 79,465 points, and it was listed as top score today, top score overall and was #1 in top scores today. 

I was about ready to quit playing this game while still trying to be generous (vs. calling people cheaters) and mumbling to myself "I don't know how the h3ll people get anything above 30k in this!"  My game today very slowly built up: 16k at around 1 hr in, 21k, 29k, 38k, 56k, 64k... until it hit that number.  Yep, I wrote my score down every time I made a new personal record and it is a long list of entries.  I took a screen shot because I was so proud.  I doubt I'll see anything above 30k again, despite playing this for hours.

Now my score has disappeared on both this game and Pyramid Solitaire.  Thank God I have that screenshot to remind me it was real.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 32

Same thing happened to me too.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 32

same thing here

Kudos
Views