Trusted Contributor

my all time top scores have disappeared!

Hello! Has this happened to anyone else today? I just started playing some games, and all of my personal best scores are reset to zero! What in the world happened?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good morning, everyone. If you haven't already done so, would you kindly take the steps to log out and back in again? Thank you!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Well, it's happened again.  My all-time high scores were gone the other day.  Then they reappeared.  Now they're gone again.  I tried logging out and logging in again.  Didn't work.

0 Kudos
Contributor

So, today it worked.  Logged out and logged in again and my high scores reappeared.  I hope this is not going to keep occurring.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

They say the second time is the charm. I had to log out and back in a SECOND time before my scores were correct. Just because I am retired doesn't mean I have time to waste. Not to mention those "moving letters" that don't work if you take too long to sign in.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you, @SassiLady. I hear you! (The worst is when I forget to complete the Security Challenge and I have to start my login all over!)

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes I just did and it didn't help. NOT to mention that if they know who I am I should not have to keep logging out and in.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The games are ceasing to be an enjoyment.

My scores have gone to the deep six again, happened yesterday and has not been fixed yet.

Hmm, maybe there is a reason, are they taking from the lower to give to the higher.

My all-time high in Mahjongg Solitaire was 68 thou plus and the high was about 98 thou plus. Now I have lost about 14 thou plus and the high has gained about 8 thou plus and is up to 106 thou plus.

Just a thought, but I sure wish they would fix them.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

My all time top scores have also disappeared, even after logging out and then back in again.

mine just happen with another game
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CarolD956526 have you logged out and back in again? This should correct the scoring.

0 Kudos
Contributor

My all time top score has decreased again. Please change it back to the top score that it used to be!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello everyone, thanks for posting here! It's my understanding that there was a migration this morning. All you need to do is log out and back in, then you should see the correct scores.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I logged out and logged back in and no joy. According to the site, I've never played Mah Jongg Alchemy, my favorite game on AARP. Well, I can start all over again, I guess...

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@linDue, oh no! I will have someone look into this for you. Thanks for your positivity!

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Thanks AARPLynne! My top scores were gone again today, and I logged out and back in, and top scores are back, but at my age, I am unsure if they are my actual all time top scores. LOL...

c'est la vie!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

You just made my day @daniel4ever Smiley LOL

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Happened to me too
0 Kudos
Contributor

July 18, 2019 - Klondike Solitare -  my all time score just decreased from  1237 to 1208!!!! PLEASE HELP

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Here we go again, all my top scores are gone and they were there yesterday. They know who I am as it says Hi(my name) and I can logout, which I don't want to do. So in plain english what the H > > > are they doing?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, mine disappeared yesterday also and were still wrong this morning but they are fixed this evening. Guess they had a glitch and fixed it.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

My scores in all the games I play have gone back to zero.  Why is this happening?

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Mine, too.  Not that I'm a top ten player but I do like to better my own top scores.  It happened once before and I am hoping the scores get restored again.     Not a good thing to happen repeatedly.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

It happened to mine, but after a while, it returned. But what I am ALSO seeing is the two consistent but unbelievable high scorers from solitaire also disappeared which is great. Maybe aarp did a house cleaning.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

that has happened to me also playing candy mahjongg.  it took me forever to get 221,000+, that was my highest score and i will probably never get that high again. i also think that this game is rigged in some way to favor certain players because the same people consistantly get the highest scores when i can't even get tiles to match at the end of the games.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Losing all our top scores seems to be an universal complaint. At the very least I think we are all owed an explanation.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Orangehues9955, just so I'm clear, did you have a chance to log out and back in?

0 Kudos
Contributor

Happened to me too. Forty Thieves Solitaire. Reported to the Arkadia. They're looking into it. My score was 5010. Nobody has come close.
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Previously posted on another thread about all time scores disappearing:

Yep, I use Firefox but I'm not sure that has anything to do with it.  I spent 4+ hours playing Hollywood Dreams this morning, so very slowly building my dream game.  I stopped at 79,465 points, and it was listed as top score today, top score overall and was #1 in top scores today. 

I was about ready to quit playing this game while still trying to be generous (vs. calling people cheaters) and mumbling to myself "I don't know how the h3ll people get anything above 30k in this!"  My game today very slowly built up: 16k at around 1 hr in, 21k, 29k, 38k, 56k, 64k... until it hit that number.  Yep, I wrote my score down every time I made a new personal record and it is a long list of entries.  I took a screen shot because I was so proud.  I doubt I'll see anything above 30k again, despite playing this for hours.

Now my score has disappeared on both this game and Pyramid Solitaire.  Thank God I have that screenshot to remind me it was real.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Same thing happened to me too.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

To our Online Community Members,

We wanted to let you know that our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service have been updated. The changes are intended to foster more civil discussions in AARP’s online communities. The issues discussed in these communities – including healthcare, retirement and politics – are serious and stir up strong emotions. We should have spirited debates about all of them, but those debates should always be respectful, on topic and fact based. We will be applying these standards in our online communities as we work together, with all of you, to address the challenges that face older Americans. Thank you.

AARP Membership Flash Sale

AARP Games

Throw it back and play Atari's Missile Command. Grab your arsenal to neutralize your enemy and protect your cities from a missile attack. You got this!

AARP Games Atari Missile Command

Your Daily Puzzle

Enjoy our interactive brain-teasers and treat yourself to some mental gymnastics. Try one today.

Your Daily Puzzle