Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: mahjongg candy bug

Message 1 of 7

IMG_4621.JPG

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

Hi @vegaslocal, this is good detail; thanks for letting us know. If you encounter this again, would you be willing to take a screenshot for me? Thanks again! -Lynne

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

This has been happening for years. I'd estimate maybe once every 30 games. I just played one where I was left with a 6x multplier & a candy tile. Sometimes I'll be left with 4 tiles, none matching.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

Hi @ShellyF408648, if that ever happens again would you mind taking and sending a screenshot to me? We'd love to troubleshoot what/why this is happening. Thank you!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

I'm glad you posted this issue because I have had that happen to me too in the past. I love this game, it's so much fun. 

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

@pg97453 wrote:

Occasionally I get to the end of a mahjongg candy game and the last two pieces don't match.  Just took a screen shot - there were four pairs plus one orange jellybean and one pink barrel; no tiles were under any others.  This has happened several times, but this is the first time I remembered to stop and grab a screenshot.

Thanks!

Hi @pg97453, thanks for your post. We'd like to look into this bug and your screenshot would be really helpful to see. Would you be willing to reply and attach it for me (or send via PM)? Thanks again!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

mahjongg candy bug

Message 7 of 7

Occasionally I get to the end of a mahjongg candy game and the last two pieces don't match.  Just took a screen shot - there were four pairs plus one orange jellybean and one pink barrel; no tiles were under any others.  This has happened several times, but this is the first time I remembered to stop and grab a screenshot.

Thanks!

Kudos
Views
Replies