Re: mahjong remix

Message 1 of 14

THANKS!!  ANY more hints out there?

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Message 2 of 14

I'm stuck on 30490. Some folks are scoring in the 31000+ range. The quicker you complete all 5 levels, the higher the time bonus at the end.

If you complete all 5 levels making quick matches & keeping the match bonus multiplier from resetting, you will most assuredly score at least 30000 - 31000 points. Also noticed on the 1st level, the timer doesnt start until you click on the 1st tile, so you have time to scrutinize the the board for several matches before the timer starts. This only applies to level 1 tho.

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 3 of 14

I always get to the fifth level but have yet to score 25,000 points.  My current high is 22,500.  However, I did notice when I first started playing I much faster if I used my touch screen capabilities instead of my mouse.  It's the only game I play using touch screen but it made a big difference.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 4 of 14
I don’t know that I get25000 . Even when I get to level 5
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 5 of 14

Sometimes I make it to level 5 .sometimes I don't .what I have lurned is to make the matches that are right together. And also go as fast as you can 

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 6 of 14

Hi!

I hear ya!

I guess those that score higher either don't want to share, aren't on here or it is just simply they are faster than we are.

Oh well, I will just keep playing and trying to score higher.

N

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 7 of 14

I would like to know the key to scoring also.  I can rarely get over 25000.  What's the strategy on this game?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 8 of 14
Not me .Sometimes I just make it before the time runs out . And other times I don’t get done with the 4 th puzzle
Highlighted
Contributor

Message 9 of 14

Need more clues! Anybody have any for this game? Maybe I am just not fast enough 😞

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 10 of 14

Yes, I am getting 5 rounds. Still trying to beat my highest score--which is way below the top scorers .

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a health tip to share or a health question to ask?

Check out the Health Tips discussion board today!